Friday, March 03, 2006

Jaw Dropping

Last night we went and saw the "O" show by Cirque du Soleil. It was at the Bellagio. The show was so amazing that I honestly didn't know how to react. I was just going, "no way, no way" the entire show. I cannot thouroughly do it justice. We weren't too sure about the whole show thing, but it was well worth the $150 a ticket. All four of us were just freaking out. The stage was ginormous (that's one of my wife's famous words: you can use it if you want). It was the only thing that I have ever seen that beats out Disney in detail, style, and performance. We all declare ourselves the new spokespeople for anything "O". I wonder if anyone else has seen the Cirque du Soleil shows and which they liked best. I think the next one we'll try would be Mystere. But I honestly don't know how it could be better than people flying through the air, divers, and 2 hilarious clowns. I'm posting from the airport awaiting our flight back to Fresno. I'm just praying the flight goes smoother than the one on the way here. Jacinda and I almost lost our breakfast. The plane was so squirrely, rotating side to side, barrel rolls, flips, and sharp decents to shoot at enemy targets. It's true, I swear.

No comments: