Saturday, March 04, 2006

I'm getting too old for this

alright, we are back from Vegas. The flight was so much better this time. It was a little rough on the way out, but a perfect landing. My parents picked us up, dropped us and the luggage back at home, and then we went and picked up our little girl who was purposely made to stay awake to see us. Kiara freaked out when we came to get her and she couldn't stop hugging our necks or telling us that she loved mommy and loved daddy. That is seriously one of the best feelings ever. You should have kids just to hear that. So, staying out past 2 am three nights in a row is awesome right? Not when your internal clock is used to waking up at five and going to bed at 9. I know I am getting old, because three nights of hanging out late has summed up to me being pretty sick. I slept for eleven hours last night and woke up with my eyes practically sealed shut. So, after clearing my sinuses into a kleenex, I began to feel a little better, but my voice is gone. AND, we are leading worship for our friend JR's church opening! We had to pick songs that Jacinda is strong at and can carry by herself just in case. So, pray that my voice gets better. That's enough for now. If you want something a little more interesting to read go check this guy's site out:

No comments: