Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Flying Into Daybreak!

Charlie Hall's newest project released today. He is one of my favorite lead-worhippers and never ceases to amaze me with his musical talent, ability to lead worship, and deep theology that keeps the songs rooted in a faith that runs deep. Go to your local music store or follow THIS LINK to buy it on iTunes. Here is a quote from the CD jacket: "Honestly, I now spend my days somewhere between learning to be brave and wanting to change the whold world...So for those who want to change the world and for those who are trying to make it through the next few hours and for everyone in between, I ask God that this collection of songs would move us out of sleep and into a place of life, ready to give. Walk brave, Christ is in You. Charlie Hall"

No comments: