Thursday, January 19, 2006

Does anyone else want to be Jack Bauer?

Okay, Jacinda and I are a season behind, so don't ruin anything for us. But we are watching Season 4 on DVD. We can barely stand it when an episode ends. This has got to be the best TV show ever. I thought that Alias was good, but Jack Bauer could kick Sydney Bristow's butt anyday! Honestly, if you haven't seen 24, you need to go rent it. You better have some kind of frequent flyer deal at Blockbuster, because as soon as you finish one disc, you're going to be running to go get the next one. We've actually been spoiled watching it on DVD. I don't know what we'd do if we had to wait a week between episodes. I'd probably become a geek and go on the messageboards and try to figure out what's going to happen with all the other geeks. Go. Watch it.

3 comments:

Whittaker Woman said...

Ok you took the words right out of my mouth. Just last night after our 2 hour fix of 24 I told Carlos that we need to cancel cable and just go out and buy whole seasons of shows. I cant take having to wait 7 days for another hour. i need it now! I also agree with you when you ask if anyone wants to be Jack before 24 I couldn't stand good old Sutherland but now he's one bad... and kinda sexy in an older man kind of way. Anyways the first four hours have been amazing you guys have something to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

24 is so good! I agree--Good riddance to Sydney Bristow. Peter and I are watching the second season right now, and I wish I didn't have to go to school so we could finish it. --Marissa

Hale-Yeah! said...

Marissa, you got some time ahead of you! I think you only have 72 episodes left.