Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I still watch SNL

Satuday night live has pretty much lost it. The jokes are usually dirty and drawn out. I still have this love for SNL that stems from my high school days when the church lady and the spartan cheerleaders graced the stage. sketches like goat boy and mango were favorites along with the live performances of some of my favorite groups. Nowadays, it seems like SNL only has a couple good characters. I have to admit that Amy Pohler is usually the one I laugh with. But, i still Tivo it, every saturday night, hoping that the laughter will come back. They just added a couple new guys, one of which is andy sanberg. He has promise. Check out this rap he did with chris parnell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. Add a RSS feed to your site so you can be read through a reader service. Then I get your posts without having to sift through all the links...
Los

Anonymous said...

Dude. Blog.
Blog. Blog